For NET Framework 4.7.1
For DWG TrueView
The drawing file cannot be opened because it was created with a more recent version of AutoCAD
To convert this drawing file to an earlier file format, download DWG TrueView from the Autodesk website
• The DWG being opened is saved in a format that is newer than what your version of AutoCAD understands.
• The DWG file is damaged or corrupted.
Do one of the following:
• Open the DWG file in the version of AutoCAD that supports it and use SAVEAS to convert the file to the format that you need. If you are unsure of what version the DWG requires, use Notepad to open the file. The first text you see in the file will be the version code for the AutoCAD format that last saved it (see Drawing format version codes for AutoCAD).
• Alternatively, you may need to convert the DWG in a different way:
o For Windows: Download and install the latest version of DWG TrueView from the Autodesk web site and use its DWG Convert command to resave the file (see Download DWG TrueView).
o For Windows or Mac: Log into AutoCAD 360 Web, upload the file, open it, and select Download – DWG and the version necessary. A sample video of this process can be found here: Using AutoCAD 360 to convert DWGs to previous file formats *Only works in Chrome*
• If you are a subscription customer and have access to a newer version of your AutoCAD product, consider downloading and installing the latest version, which should help avoid compatibility issues with other users of newer versions of the program.
• For a damaged drawing, try repairing the file (see How to repair corrupt AutoCAD files) or obtain a working backup copy (see Understanding AutoCAD backup and autosave files).
And .NET Framework 4.7 i nstallation fails with error code 5100 while installing an Autodesk product
To solve this problem we have to install the latest version of DWG TrueView
but first, we have to install NET Framework 4.7.1 (Offline Installer) to complete the installation
you can do it over and over and still won’t open
Re: error: The drawing File could not be opened because it was created
Change AutoCAD file version to any version 2015 2014 2013 2010 2007 2004 2000 Converter
كيف تحول الأوتوكاد من أي نسخة حديثة إلى النسخة الكلاسيكية القديمة بخطوة واحدة
كيف تفتح أي نسخه من الاوتوكاد الحديث الى نسخه أي نسخه
error: The drawing File could not be opened because it was created
AutoCAD Tutorial: Drawing created with more recent version
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://fliptrazon.com/tong-hop/